Raising the standards and offering you peace of mind when it comes to manual handling.
Ricon’s 40 years of experience in the passenger lift market has now been applied to the commercial market to produce one of today’s most simple cost effective goods lifting solutions, suitable for fitment to most Light Commercial Vehicles. Ricon’s comprehensive quality control systems ensure that the same exacting standards of manufacture are reproduced time after time to deliver you the safety, quality and reliability synonymous with the Ricon name.
Ricon Cargo Lifts are designed to overcome the increasing concerns of lifting excessive weight loads by individuals. Working with the Health and Safety Executive guidelines and aims for manual handling, the Ricon Cargo Lifts are the perfect partner for all your non-passenger lifting requirements.
Compact and simple to operate, the innovative Cargo Lift design provides convenient loading and unloading in non-passenger applications, parcels and luggage, helping employers to meet their risk assessment and method statement requirements set out in the Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999.
The Cargo Series Lift features include:
- Stable non-skid one piece horizontal platform.
- Pendant hand control.
- Electro hydraulic power operation.
- Automatic outer barrier.
- Simple and reliable operation provides convenient vehicle access for cargo.
- 500kg lifting weight capacity.
- Pre-lubricated bearings at all major pivot points for long-term durability.
- Built-in manual backup system in case of power loss.
- 5 – year Limited Warranty.
- Manual Backup System.
- Slide-Off Pump Cover With “Secur-Stor” Backup Tool Storage
Please note, the Cargo Lift DOES NOT meet requirements for passenger lifts and therefore they MUST NOT be used for this type of application.