Originally designed and manufactured for the repair and maintenance on the network of Power poles, the need for the Kevrek Pole Grab has expanded over the years and is now widely used around Western Australia by a variety of Companies.
Manufactured from high tensile alloy steel, the Pole grab will clamp around and support a vertical pole whilst work is carried out on overhead wires. The Pole Grab mounts to the boom of a specially modified Kevrek 1000SG which has a unique hydraulic hose tracking system on the side of the boom extending them out to 3 meters.
With the Pole Grab removed, the 1000SG can be operated as a normal loading crane.
- 990/1250kg Lifting Capacity at 1.2m (with grab removed)
- 4 Metre Full Extension
- Emergency Stop
- Operator Safety Zone
- Hose Burst Protection
- Valve Control Hand Guard
- Load Indicator
Pole Grab Features:
- Energy Chain System for Hydraulic Hoses
- Stainless Lift & Grab Cylinder Rods
- Leg Cut out Switch
- Hose Spiral Wrap
- Pole Grab Complete
- Hydraulic stabiliser leg
- Manual swing up stabiliser leg
- 2,3,4,5 or 6 function pendant
- Fully Proportional Radio remote control