The W-Series Winch is specifically designed to assist a carer with the safe loading and unloading of a wheelchair-using passenger into a suitably modified vehicle. It’s compact design and powered reeling system ensures a simple yet highly effective solution to access requirements.
This compact low profile model uses a powered reel in and reel out method and is supplied with a 3.5m belt or 5m Belt.
The Ricon Winch features include:
- Long life tested to over 10,000 cycles under full load
- Small installation footprint 186 x 236 x 134 (H)
- Safe working load 225 Kg
- If the wheelchair is overloaded the winch will emit an audible warning and the device will stop. The winch is also fitted with a current limit cut out which will automatically reset.
- 4-point fixing
- Universal MCF connection
- Quick release options for wheelchair connectivity
- Anti-rollback (dynamic braking)
- Fail safe ‘Dead Man’s Handle’ control circuitry
- Current overload protection and mechanical stop
- Optional emergency stop with isolator switch and remote wander lead socket