F9T MIRAGE WHEELCHAIR LIFT
The Ricon Mirage F9T under-floor wheelchair lift delivers performance on demand. Virtually invisible when not in use, the Mirage F9T stows in a cassette enclosure mounted beneath the vehicle floor so the doorway is clear and the lift is protected from the rain and dirt. Constructed of steel and aluminum, the rugged Mirage F9T provides reliable service for both the transit and the motorcoach industries. At the touch of a button, the Mirage lift quietly raises, lowers, stows and deploys with the dependability found in every Ricon lift.
The F9T Mirage Series Lift features include:
- Rated 300 kg load capacity
- Two-year limited warranty
- ADA regulation compliant.
- Stowed lift leaves doorway completely clear
- Multiple dimension options
- Low-profile cassette design for minimizing impact on luggage bays.
- Ricon Safety Zone: Front and Rear Roll stops and Handrails
- Stainless steel and aluminum construction
- High gloss, polyester powder coat finish resists corrosion.
- Exclusive Dura-touch control pendant.
- Manual backup system
- Ricon Sto Loc
- Hydraulic Power Pack
- Compliant with applicable standards – AS 3856 (part 1&2):1998 ISO10542