Combined Metal Quattro Express Solo
In stock UK
The system consists of a rear Quattro Express Solo retractable wheelchair tie-down and an occupant seatbelt.
The Quattro Express system is a self-tensioning and self-retracting system which quickly and safely secures wheelchairs
- The rear Quattro Express Solo comes with a metal cover, a very strong housing reel and Karabiner hooks for ease of operation and handling
- A positive locking label on the webbing clearly indicates when the reel is locked safely into place
- The passenger restraint comprises a reversible stalk that can rotate to fit either side of the vehicle and a sleek black housing reel with red and black webbings for high visibility purposes
- The combined passenger restraint can either be a 2 point system, or, a 3 point system with the additional purchase of the upper anchorage strap if required
- A front tie-down must be used to secure a wheelchair
This rear tie-down requires 2 Solo floor anchors
Unwin recommends the use of a 3 point occupant restraint system to provide greater protection in case of an impact. However, we also recognise that some vehicle layout/designs or specific postural or medical conditions do not allow that style of seatbelts to be used easily.
This system is not ISO 10542 compliant if used in 2 point configuration.
In accordance with international standards, Unwin occupant restraints are designed to be used for passengers weighing 22kg and above. If the passenger weighs less than 22kg, Unwin recommends that a suitable and appropriately compliant child restraint system is used. This may involve a secondary seat belt restraint as recommended by the original seat manufacturer.